JetBean 3 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (Custom ROM) 2020
A few days ago I have discussed about how to Root the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 , now I will post Custom ROM for Galaxy Ace 3 What is ROM? ROM stands for Read-Only Memory, ROM and technically refers to the storage media of a device which contains the files of the operating system. While Custom ROM is a ROM whose contents have been modified by a third party. By installing a Custom ROM, you will change the look of Android, and of course become more cool. Not only that, the features in Android you will also increase. However, installing a Custom ROM also has a variety of risks, such as Bootlop, Softbrick, and others.
Okay, Custom ROM which I will discuss in this post is JetBean 3 Custom ROM’s have a look very similar to Android 4.4 KitKat. In my opinion, this is JetBean 3 most stable Custom ROM. Why? Because so far I have not found any bugs in this ROM Custom. In addition, JetBean 3 is also very light in RAM usage, even lighter than the Stock ROM Galaxy Ace 3.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Screen:
Before installing JetBean 3, you should first understand about How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270) because we are not responsible if there are problems on your device, although this ROM I have tried and succeeded. Read the tutorial below carefully, and try not to make faux pas.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Download:
Password: www.Hit2k.com | Status: Tested (Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S7270 3)
How To Install JetBean 3 on 3 Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Backup files that you feel are important, such as Contact, Memo, etc.
- Galaxy Ace 3 Make sure you’ve installed CWM Recovery and Root. If not, see the tutorial here
- Download the above file, then copy it to your SD Card
- Turn off the phone, then go into Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up + Home + Power simultaneously
- In Recovery Mode, use the Volume Up & Down buttons to navigate and Power button to select
- Select Wipe data / factory reset → Yes
- Select Wipe cache partition → Yes
- Sign in to Mount and storage menu, then select format / system → Yes
- If it is, select Install zip from SDCARD Choose zip from SDCARD →, then select [ Hit2k ] JetBean 3.zip
- Wait until the installation is complete, then select Reboot system now
- The first boot is usually rather long, about 10 minutes
- Done 🙂