Firefox Mac First of all Firefox is the best application of mac for searching data. Secondly, it have friendly user interface. It is simple to use, fast & very usable. It offers tabbed browsing customizable. From the homepage, you’ll have access to a Google search box and a list of shortcuts to access your downloads, bookmarks, history. Most of all in it many themes are available for spicing up your Firefox interface. Add on’s are also a great way to customize the browser and increase functionality. In addition, Firefox has Firefox Hello, an ephemeral chat room service, Its main feature lies in an increase in speed, since the new version uses 30% less RAM than Google Chrome. Hence, it offers everything you need for browsing the web in the smoothest way possible.
Firefox Mac – Download Latest Version
- Best Security
- Thousand of extensions and themes
- Exceptional performance
- integrated PDF reader
- Data synchronization
- Privacy management
- Special care on safety issues
- very easy to use
- Optional panel
- Totally personalized experience
Installing Firefox on Mac
- Visit the Firefox download hit2k.com-firefox-58-0.dmg page in any browser (for example, Apple Safari).
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation
- then please visit the Systems & Languages download page instead.
- Click the green download button to download Firefox.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) should open by itself.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder
- Hence, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject “Firefox” from the menu.
- You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access.
- Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.